Sunday 12 March 2017

Note to the Moderator

Hello Moderator,

Over the course of the year I have learnt many things about media and the hard work that goes into pre production, production and post production and I have gained the upmost respect for those who dedicate their life to making music videos, TV shows and movies for our entertainment. It was very fun and it helped me tremendously in knowing the in's and outs of basic cinematography. It was also quite challenging at times but me and my team overcome these obstacles and found other ways around them in order to make our music video and ancillary tasks as professional and appealing as can be.

Thank you for taking the time to look over my blog, I'm quite proud of it as it shows my development from an inexperienced media student to a confident music video producer.

Many thanks, Indya Conway

No comments:

Post a Comment